Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs): All students graduating with a degree in sociology should:
1. Understand the language and role of the discipline in contributing to our knowledge of the world (SOC330).
2. Understand the role of theory in describing and explaining social phenomena (SOC408W).
3. Understand the methods and procedures used to conduct sociological inquiry (SOC300W, SOC302W).
4. Understand the complexity and consequences of social diversity (SOC Inequality Elective Courses).
5. Demonstrate the ability to conduct independent sociological analysis (SOC488, SOC490).
Back to Top
Some content on this page is saved in PDF format. To view these files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader free. If you are having trouble reading a document, request an accessible copy of the PDF or Word Document.